9.Parents are Krishna's gifts:
bhaarat khand bhutal ma janmi / jene govindna gun gaaya re,
dhanya dhanya re tena mat peeta ne / safal kari ene kaya re,
"All glories (gratitude) to the parents of one who has taken the birth in India and sung the glories of Lord Govinda thus he has made the correct use of this human form of existence."
8. Way to get liberation: (One devotee asked Maharaj about how we can get liberation? Will performance of pious activities lead to liberation In reply Maharaj started to explain by singing a beautiful Gujarati bhajan of Narasi Mehta, a great devotee of Lord Krishna.)
6. Potency of Mahamantra: (One devotee asked Maharaj as to what to do when elders who have faith in other demigods, don't take up to chanting, that too when they are in final stages of life, in the death-bed. Maharaj gave this wonderful instructive reply for the same.)
This human form of life is very rare to achieve. After going through 84 lakhs species of life and by the supervision of the Lord we get this human form and after getting the human form also, most of us spend the life without any knowledge of spirit soul. As a result we again get into the cycle of birth and death
11. Performing favorable devotional service: This is the best way to save ourselves. From all the above arguments to prove the non-dual position of Krishna towards everyone, it should not be concluded that we can be inimical to Krishna and be envious of Him.
10. Constant remembrance of Krishna purifies the motives: : In Srimad Bhagavatam verse 7.1.30, Narada Muni tells us the different ways in which we can concentrate our mind on Krishna and become eligible for His mercy.
9. Krishna reciprocates irrespective of the way we approach: Irrespective of the way one approaches Krishna, He treats everyone alike. More than the type of relationship one cultivates towards Him, it is the intensity of our feeling, bhaava that is more important to Him and He reciprocates according to the proportion of that intensity.
The following is my notes from His Holiness Mahavishnu Gosvami Maharaj's Srimad Bhagavatam classes 2.3.12 and 5.18.3 given in London on October 26 and 27, 2007. As we know, Maharaja always stresses that we practically apply the Bhagavatam's teachings.
7. Fill the ears with Krishna-katha: We should try to habituate ourselves to smell the aroma of lotus feet through our ears. tasmin mahan-mukharitaa madhubhic-caritra / peeyusha-shesha-saritah paritah sravanti - This nectar is flowing like a river.