Hare Krishna. Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
There is a wonderful verse in Isopanishad mantra 8 that describes eleven qualities of Krishna nicely thus:
sa paryagaac chukram akaayam avranam
asnaaviram shuddham apaapa viddham
kavir manishi paribhu svayambhu
yathaatathyato 'rthaan vyadadaac chaasvatibhyah samaabhyah
"Such a person must factually know the greatest of all, the Personality of Godhead, who is unembodied, omniscient, beyond reproach, without veins, pure and uncontaminated, the self-sufficient philosopher who has been fulfilling everyone's desire since time immemorial."
The eleven qualities of the Supreme Lord Krishna mentioned in this verse are:
1. shukram - Omnipotent
2. akaayam - Unembodied
3. avranam - Without reproach (one who cannot be found fault with)
4. asnaaviram - Without veins (in other words, not possessing a material body like us)
5. shuddham - Pure
6. apaapa viddham - Prophylactic (uncontaminated by sins)
7. kavih - Omniscient
8. manishi - Philosopher
9. paribhuh - The greatest of all
10. svayambhuh - Self-sufficient
11. yathaatathyato 'rthaan vyadadaac chaasvatibhyah samaabhyah - Who has been fulfilling everyone's desire since time immemorial.
These simple but wonderful verses assist us in remembering the amazing qualities of our dear Lord. If we get used to remembering them every day, the Lord will be pleased with our sincere efforts and that will be the supreme perfection of our lives.
Thank you very much
Yours in service of Srila Prabhupada
Kalacakra Krsna das
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.