Dear Prabhujis and Matajis,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada and Srila Gurudeva.
Here are some of the transcendental pearls of wisdom I had written down in my notebook from the pravacan of our spiritual master on evening of 29th Feb 2008 in Rajkot. Maharaj gave a lecture on the verse BG 9.22:
ananyāś cintayanto māṁ ye janāḥ paryupāsate
teṣāṁ nityābhiyuktānāṁ yoga-kṣemaṁ vahāmy aham
But those who always worship Me with exclusive devotion, meditating on My transcendental form — to them I carry what they lack, and I preserve what they have.
1. If we increase the necessities in our life, inebriety also increases.
2. One rule we should follow in our lives :- Do not lend, do not borrow. We should avoid loans at all costs. If we owe money to somebody, our minds are disturbed.
3. Vaishnavas never grapple into indefinite atmosphere. If something is not definite we should not venture in that area.
4. Material world is a disturbed platform and we are trying to balance ourselves, this is completely contradictory.
5. Unless we are healthy how can we perform our material duties? Therefore we need spiritual practices to keep ourselves healthy.
6. janaah means those who are going through birth, death, old age and disease. All these janaas should follow ananyaas cintayanto maam - worship Krishna with exclusive devotion.
7. Bhakti is not nishkriya (inaction). Krishna is so active. He is maintaining so many universes. How much active we should be? We cannot be devotees without being active. We should not be inactive in the name of devotional service.
8. Material activities do not take much time. Unnecessarily we are prolonging these activities and wasting a lot of our time.
9. The quality of our life must improve. As soon as we detect any inferior quality in us, we should drive it away.
10. The life flowing from Sun (urja) comes between 4 and 7 am. This air is special for our health. Hence we must make the best use of this time for spiritual activities. The curative force is inside us. Immunity is the monopoly of mangala arati time. To maintain immunity in us, Krishna has nicely planned the Varnashrama system for us.
11. nitya abhiyukta - "always feelingly engaged". abhi (feelingly) yukta (engaged). We should be engaged in Krishna's service with feeling, not mechanically.
Thank you very much.
Yours in service of Srila Prabhupada and Srila Gurudeva,
Kalacakra Krsna das
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.